Re: LYNX-DEV lynx.cfg

From: Michael Ritzert
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV lynx.cfg
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 1997 08:47:10 +0200

   Hello!

   I just installed 2.7-1 for MKLinux and was configuring the lynx.cfg file
   to use xv instead of xli to view images. However, when running lynx, the
   program still defaults to xli. Here's my trimmed lynx.cfg file, with the
   relevant settings:

Please do also check Your mailcap files. This worked for me in the
same situation.

Michael

;
;