LYNX-DEV Source code structure info somewhere?

From: Gunnar Strand
Subject: LYNX-DEV Source code structure info somewhere?
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 1997 15:43:50 +0200 (MET DST)

                        Hello!

Let me be polite and introduce myself, my name is Gunnar Strand and
I study computer science in Sweden. I like to dig around in new sources
and have recently installed Lynx2-7 on my Linux PC.

I am a bit interested to play around with the source code for Lynx.
Are there any documents on how the source is structured to help me
understand what I'm reading? I've been browsing around the links in
the H)elp, but can't seem to find any source code related material,
except for the postings to this list.

I am mostly interested in the page rendering process. (HTML.c?)

Thank you.

Luck, Gunnar!
--
AlleyWay: http://pedgr297.sn.umu.se
Nature and nature's laws lay hid in night,

It did not last; the devil howling "Ho!
Let Einstein be!" restored the status quo.
;