Re: LYNX-DEV RP code works on Solaris

From: Jonathan Sergent
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV RP code works on Solaris
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 1997 15:19:37 EST

 ] Rob,
 ]
 ] I tried the lynx2-7rp I compiled the other day with Jonathan's makefile
 ] entry for develop-solaris-ncurses, and your posted lss info. It didn't work
 ] well!
 ]
 ] When I executed:
 ]
 ]   ./lynx -lss=file.lss
 ]
 ] the screen would flash quickly, and then I'd be left with a non-functional
 ] prompt. The rxvt seems unable to receive any keyboard input, and I have to
 ] kill it from another.

I can't get -lss=filename to work on Solaris either, now that you
mention it.

Try
export LYNX_LSS=`pwd`/file.lss                  # sh et al
setenv LYNX_LSS `pwd`/file.lss                  # csh et al

Or copy the file.lss to /usr/local/lib/lynx.lss [or whereever else].

--
Jonathan Sergent / address@hidden / address@hidden
;