LYNX-DEV BE SEEN!!!

From: Melina Gaglioti
Subject: LYNX-DEV BE SEEN!!!
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 1997 15:25:19 -0400

I did find you on one of the major search engines!!!!!

But unfortunately it was  by paging down several times past several hundred of
your
competitors.

        I think you did make a very wise decision to advertise in this newest
and
largest market place of the world, where there is unlimited potential for
growth and
prosperity.  At the current explosive growth rate of  new Internet accesses it
is
estimated that by the year 2003 (6-years from now) every household will be
shopping,
dinning, traveling, and getting their entertainment online.

Have you invested a lot of time and money to make it this far?   Most probably
true.
The going cost for putting an Internet site together and then adding monthly
fees is up
in the thousands………………right?

There will be just a few percent who will really make it big, and they are the
ones that
come out on top, and we help put them there!!!!!!!

We have developed a method that will raise you to the top on many of the 30
major and
over 300 minor search engines, and for a fraction of the cost that others would
charge
for the same service…

Would you like to see your hit count go through the roof, and have the  orders
rolling
in?   It just takes about two weeks to get you there.  Sounds good right?

Would you like to find out how to make it in this business?
                                Then
Simply hit your REPLY BUTTON for more information…..

Look forward to talking with you,

Katrina Owen
;
;