Re: LYNX-DEV Source code structure info somewhere?

From: Gunnar Strand
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Source code structure info somewhere?
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 1997 23:13:14 +0200 (MET DST)

Philip Webb uttered:
> 970425 Gunnar Strand wrote:
[...]
> > I am a bit interested to play around with the source code for Lynx.

> > Are there any documents on how the source is structured to help me
> > understand what I'm reading?
[...]
> AFAIK there's nothing of the type you're looking for,
> BUT you've just got yourself a most useful task (smile)!

Don't count on it. I would expect most of you here could write
something up, sorry, but I don't have the time. I just wanted to
mess around a little and see if I could learn a thing or two.

> Lynx is maintained by enthusiastic volunteers,
> who exchange notes via this list,
> but generally hack away at what interests them
> without much attempt to teach others their arcane skills.

And you are working on 3.0 which will be a joint effort project???
Good Luck. :-)

> see what others have to say & maybe you have knocked at the right door!

Let's hope so!

Luck, Gunnar!
--
AlleyWay: http://pedgr297.sn.umu.se
Human beings were created by water to transport it uphill.