LYNX-DEV problem report with the develpment version of lynx 2.7.1 0.12ac

From: Larry W. Virden, x2487
Subject: LYNX-DEV problem report with the develpment version of lynx 2.7.1 0.12ac
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 1997 04:45:51 -0400

Using the cgi-bin/lynx/current page, I have been patching the development
version.

I'm doing the autoconfigure on a SPARC/Solaris 2.4/Sun compiler/ncurses 4.x.
I just noticed an annoying loss of functionality.

When I do a /string search for a string on the page, the new lynx positions
me properly, but no longer highlights the string.  This makes it much more
difficult to identify where one is on the page.

Is there something I can do to reactivate this feature?
;