Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx Bookmarks

From: Al Gilman
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx Bookmarks
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 1997 13:34:21 -0400 (EDT)

  From: address@hidden

  The only problem I seem to have is the bookmarks.
  Lynx accepts the value of ./u/kwoody/lib/lyxn_bookmarks.html but when I
  (a)dd a book mark it says unable to open file and errors out. Should this
  be setup in the lynx.cfg file? It is also in myu /kwoody/lib dir.
  The file does exist in the proper path.
  Any idea on what I might have doen wrong?

  Do I need to change somethings in teh userdefs.h file and recompile?

No.

Write the filespec for your bookmarks file in the form

        ~/path/to/file.typ

Now remove the ~/ from the left hand end.

Use that filespec in the o)ptions menu to identify your bookmark file.

That is what the comments in the lynx.cfg are trying to say.

--
Al Gilman

;