LYNX-DEV Please help me!!!

From: Chris Fullman
Subject: LYNX-DEV Please help me!!!
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 1997 13:55:02 -0400

Alright, My service, a free-net, is using LYNX. It gives me the ability
to create a bookmark page. I created a bookmark page, and pasted a bunch
of links into it. Now I can't remove th links that don't work. I have to
go into the editor and erase them manually. It asks my if I really want
to remove them when I press 'R' but nothing happens. The link stay's
there. Is there a special thing you have to put in the page to have it
working? Please mail me back.

Chris Fullman
address@hidden
;