LYNX-DEV form problem

From: Jim Armstrong
Subject: LYNX-DEV form problem
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 1997 22:04:22 GMT

to: address@hidden

A friend of mine sent email saying that a form of theirs doesn't work with lynx
anymore
(the way it used to).

The problem they have is they are blind and the form used to have numbers next
to each of
the input fields. Now it doesn't and they don't know which input is which.

I think it is a configuration problem with them.
I know that lynx can be made to show numbers for each link but I can't find how
to make it
show numbers for form inputs.

They haven't changed their configuration and don't know if their ISP (crl.com)
has upgraded lynx.
The form hasn't changed either.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank You,