Re: LYNX-DEV lynx 2.7.1

From: Platiau Philippe
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV lynx 2.7.1
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 1997 09:13:16 +0200 (MET DST)

On Mon, 28 Apr 1997 address@hidden wrote:

>      Hi
>
>      I am trying to install lynx-2-7-1 on an DEC 2000 running OSF/1 V3.2C.
>      I use the make command to build it and when it got to the
>      LYmainloop.c, the system displayed a message about swap space less
>      than 10%. The system has 51MB of free swapspace but the make process
>      just used it all up. Is there something wrong? Please help
>
>      Thanks Joseph LI
> ;
I think you had to reboot the system.
You can make a ' ps -aef ' to see the number of the processes.
You can see in the list many of "ntalkd" or "telnetd" or sthng else...
The system shows "Swap space below 10%" when the processes are too many
I'm not sure about this but when you reboot the system, it goes better
then.
(Sorry for my too bad English , I hope you understand me !)

Bye

BiP
http://weiweiwei.home.ml.org
address@hidden