LYNX-DEV fotemods.zip update

From: Foteos Macrides
Subject: LYNX-DEV fotemods.zip update
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 1997 22:54:09 -0500 (EST)

        An update of fotemods.zip is available in:

        http://www.slcc.edu/lynx/fote/patches/

1997-04-28
* Updated lynx_url_support.html so as to make clear that the offer to
  include the currently displayed document with right-angle-bracket
  prefixing for mailto, newsreply, and snewsreply URLs is made only if
  the user has defined an external editor via the Options Menu, and that
  the user is expected to edit this inclusion so that it retains only
  those passages relevant to the email or followup message which the
  user will add. - FM
* Tweak of INPUT handling in HTML.c so that we use nbsp instead of any
  spaces when loading a submit or reset button's actual value instead
  of a series of underscores into the HText structure, so that we
  still promote a wrap, if needed, at the space we ensured would be
  present before each INPUT. - FM

                                Fote