Re: LYNX-DEV numbered form fields (update to web page)

From: Laura Eaves
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV numbered form fields (update to web page)
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 1997 00:36:39 -0400 (EDT)

> Date: Mon, 28 Apr 1997 22:51:03 -0400 (EDT)
> From: Wayne Buttles <address@hidden>
> > I upgraded the numbered form fields patch to lynx2.7.1ac-0.15 and
> > added the submit button fix to my code.
>
> Maybe you would like to hop on the active development bandwagon?

Not really -- I'm just playing around with stuff I want fixed/added
and which no one else has time for/interest in...
If this had been a bigger change i would have dropped it.
If it turns out to be a bigger change than I thought, or if people don't
like it, I may still drop it.
One thing I'm wondering about is the problem of backwaaard compatibility
adding a new keypad mode.  But like the 123g syntax klaus added, it's just
an experiment.  Actually, klaus' 1223g enhancement made my job a lot easier.
That's why I switched to using the development code instead of fote's stuff.

> > I also built some binaries on machines I have access to, for those who want
> > try this stuff but don't want to build it from scratch.
> > Binaries are available for linux
>
> Please don't forget to specify that you are offering ELF binaries.  There
> are still some lamers like myself running strictly a.out systems.

Hm... I didn't even check if it was ELF.  How would find out?
I jsut configured and built it without looking.
Did you download it and try it?
--le

;
;