Re: LYNX-DEV DNS How to specify?

From: Wayne Buttles
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV DNS How to specify?
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 1997 08:46:32 -0400 (EDT)

Sorry about that un-edited message before this one.

On Tue, 29 Apr 1997, Zavisa Nikac wrote:

> Can somebody explain me how can I use Domain Name Servers in lynx w32
> when my server doesn`t assign them automaticaly.

Lynx_w32 works the same as Netscape -- there is no way to give it its own
set of DNS servers.

If your DNS isn't working in win95/NT then you need to resolve that issue
before running any web browsers.  Your ISP should be able to give you a
list of them to enter into your network configuration.

Wayne

;
;