LYNX-DEV fix for lynx.man

From: Larry W. Virden, x2487
Subject: LYNX-DEV fix for lynx.man
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 1997 13:07:25 -0400

Here's the patches that someone just mentioned.  There's also one other
change I made - I don't find anything in the man macros doc here describing
the UC macro, so I commented it out.  If it's really used somewhere, feel
free to ignore that one line change.

*** lynx.man-dist       Tue Apr 29 12:56:50 1997
--- lynx.man    Tue Apr 29 13:02:44 1997
***************
*** 1,7 ****
  .nr N -1
  .nr D 5
  .TH LYNX l Local
! .UC 4
  .SH NAME
  lynx \- a general purpose distributed information browser for the World Wide
Web
  .SH SYNOPSIS
--- 1,7 ----
  .nr N -1
  .nr D 5
  .TH LYNX l Local
! .\" .UC 4
  .SH NAME
  lynx \- a general purpose distributed information browser for the World Wide
Web
  .SH SYNOPSIS
***************
*** 158,164 ****
  .B -index\fR=\fIURL
  set the default index file to the specified URL.
  .TP
! .B -link\fR=\fNUMBER
  starting count for lnk#.dat files produced by -crawl.
  .TP
  .B -localhost
--- 158,164 ----
  .B -index\fR=\fIURL
  set the default index file to the specified URL.
  .TP
! .B -link\fR=\fINUMBER
  starting count for lnk#.dat files produced by -crawl.
  .TP
  .B -localhost
***************
*** 175,184 ****
  .B -minimal
  toggles minimal versus valid comment parsing.
  .TP
! .B -newschunksize\fR=\fNUMBER
  number of articles in chunked news listings.
  .TP
! .B -newsmaxchunk\fR=\fNUMBER
  maximum news articles in listings before chunking.
  .TP
  .B -nobrowse
--- 175,184 ----
  .B -minimal
  toggles minimal versus valid comment parsing.
  .TP
! .B -newschunksize\fR=\fINUMBER
  number of articles in chunked news listings.
  .TP
! .B -newsmaxchunk\fR=\fINUMBER
;