LYNX-DEV Lynx Installation

From: toews
Subject: LYNX-DEV Lynx Installation
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 1997 18:22:15 -0500

Hi. My system administrator is having difficulty compiling the latest
version of Lynx. The server is running Solaris 2.5, and it comes with Lynx
2-4-2, which is, of course, horrendously out of date. I'm trying to help
out in any way that I can. Can you provide either a compiled binary or any
information that would be of use to him? Please write to
address@hidden if you can be of assistance. Thank you very much.

Bruce
;
;