Re: LYNX-DEV "123 g" command is wrong...

From: Foteos Macrides
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV "123 g" command is wrong...
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 1997 00:01:14 -0500 (EST)

Laura Eaves <address@hidden> wrote:
>Actually, here's yet another PS on 123g.
>--le
>
>> Date: Tue, 29 Apr 1997 18:51:23 -0400 (EDT)
>> From: Bill Schiavo <address@hidden>
>> To: Laura Eaves <address@hidden>
>> Subject: Re: lynx patch for numbered form fields
>>
>> Hi--me again.  Thanks.  Actually, the problem with the g command that
>> occurs with the lynx development code is present in lynx2-7-1 plus the
>> latest mods by Foteos so I don't think that your code broke that command.
   ?????????????????????

        From the messages you've been posting today, it seems unlikely
that you and your associates are using the latest fotemods.  To determine
if you are, look at the FOTEMODS file in:

        http://www.slcc.edu/lynx/fote/patches/

I'm not assigning version numbers, as for the devel code, 'cuz my mods
are just what I've done for the code I personally use on our AXP (VMS),
and I just update the stuff in and under that directory upon checking
out the mods there as well (i.e., on Scott's SPARC using the solaris2
target).

                                Fote