LYNX-DEV numbered forms patch update

From: Laura Eaves
Subject: LYNX-DEV numbered forms patch update
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 1997 07:20:42 -0400 (EDT)

Ok, my temp web page hasa been updated at
        http://www.intac.com/~leaves/

Updates:
The numbered forms patch has now been applied to lynx2.7.1ac-0.17 -- klaus'
latest version containing the fix to the "123g" command.  This also fixed the
related problem with numbered input fields.

I also fixed the problem encoding urls submitted from forms containing
popup menus when form field numbering is turned on.  The problem
was due to the fact that the form field numbers were being encoded with
the option value.  This caused cgi scripts to fail.

Ok, I tried it on the same pages and it seems to work.

I don't have time to build all the binaries again, but
since I've been testing this on a bsdi system, I did
provide the bsdi binary.  (The highlighting fix not applied.)

Hope that will take care of the bugs! :)
Comments welcome.
--le

;
;