LYNX-DEV LYNX: london SUNDAY TIMES

From: David Combs
Subject: LYNX-DEV LYNX: london SUNDAY TIMES
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 1997 17:57:21 -0700

Hey, I just tried to read the sunday times,
and it said that my browser (which was lynx,
but how did it know that?) would not work.

Used to, just fine.

Said I had to use netscrape or exploiter.

I couldn't even send them email via their
"send comments to us" entries.

Here is what it says:

                                                              The Sunday Times

   FRAME: [1]/news/pages/standing/shared/bg.n.html?1041184
   FRAME: [2]left
   FRAME: [3]frame2
   FRAME: [4]/news/pages/standing/shared/bg.n.html?1041184

                       THE SUNDAY TIMES INTERNET EDITION

   We are sorry but The Times and Sunday Times Internet Editions will not
   function with your current browser. We have updated our site to take
   advantage of the technological advances that have taken place since we
   first launched in January 1996.

   Please either download the latest version of [5]Netscape Navigator or
   [6]Microsoft Internet Explorer which will enable you to access the
   site.

And here is the top part of the "=" page:

                                         Information about the current document

                     You have reached the Information Page

Lynx Version 2.7

File that you are currently viewing