LYNX-DEV Lynx 2-4-2 BUG.

From: Thomas Woolf
Subject: LYNX-DEV Lynx 2-4-2 BUG.
Date: Thu, 1 May 1997 01:22:03 -0400

Hi Lynx
I need some help.
I have been helping stockmaster.com fix there web site.
The problem is when people using 2-4-2 Try to get a Quote
on Stocks using Lynx 2-4-2 it says Badly formed Address.
And its only reading the last part of the address.
Its not reading the http://www.stockmaster.com
Now here is the fun part..The same site WORKS with Lynx 2.6.
We a at a Loss to fix it.(I have no more hair to pull out.)
I think i tryed Lynx 2.5 and didnot work.
Can you please Help me. The site is http://www.stockmaster.com
 Stock quote.
Try any thing ge,lil,wx,rd,pep  and see what you get.
Please E-Mail me back.I wiil be waiting to hear from you.
Thank's Thomas Woolf
;
;