Re: LYNX-DEV numbered forms patch update

From: Philip Webb
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV numbered forms patch update
Date: Thu, 1 May 1997 10:48:25 -0400 (EDT)

970501 Larry Virden wrote:
> Hurrah! --- snip --- YES! --- snip ---
> Fote, it's been a while since I have said thanks to you explicitly.
> I want to thank you, and Klaus, and Tom, who are the primary sources
> of the enhancements and fixes I have been using lately.
> I really appreciate the contributions made.

seconded, BUT don't omit Laura, who's been showing a few people up a bit,
i'ld say.  i wish i had more experience in code-writing to join in.

while everyone's fired up, how about a SINGLE command
to cover  left-arrow down-arrow right-arrow
-- ie goto next in a series of links, typically newspaper articles -- ,
WITHOUT rewriting the intermediate screen.
those of us with slow modems & phone lines would find it a great help.
can it be difficult to fix?

;