LYNX-DEV LYHistory.c

From: Manjukiran Prasana
Subject: LYNX-DEV LYHistory.c
Date: Thu, 1 May 1997 11:13:43 -0500 (CDT)

I was trying to install lynx2-7-1 on a SGI running Irix 5.3.
when I type in the command make sgi after making the necessary changes in
the userdefs.h file, It compiles fine but stops in the middle with the
following message.

cfe: Error: LYHistory.c: 637: An if directive is not terminated properly
in the file
*** Error code 1 (bu21)
*** Error code 1 (bu21)

I was wondering if anybody has gotten this kind of error and if there is a
fix to it.

Thanks

kiran

;