Re: LYNX-DEV OS/2 blowoff

From: Subir Grewal
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV OS/2 blowoff
Date: Thu, 1 May 1997 18:25:13 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 1 May 1997, Wayne Buttles wrote:

:I believe I have been blown off a second time by that OS/2 Lynx guy.
:It doesn't appear that he is willing to release the source to Lynx2, but I
:don't know that for sure since he never replies to my emails.

Just to confirm, I have similar experiences to report.  I too sent off two
messages, I don't think I asked for return receipts on either.

address@hidden  *  Lynx 2.7.1  *  PGP  *  http://www.crl.com/~subir/
Fertility is hereditary.  If your parents didn't have any children,
neither will you.

;
;