Re: LYNX-DEV Re: devel code update (was Re: Can't read local file which

From: Nokubi Takatsugu
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Re: devel code update (was Re: Can't read local file which includes '%xx'...).
Date: Fri, 2 May 1997 13:18:53 +0900

On Fri, 2 May 1997, address@hidden wrote:

>> >   I had typed 'make solaris2-slang' to make lynx. But make said below
>> > massages and stoped compiling.
>>
>> Apparently you did not use the auto-config mechanism included,
>> you didn't run
>>       ./configure
>> or    ./configure --with-screen=ncurses
>> or    ./configure --with-screen-slang

 At first I had tried it. But it didn't work because I don't know how
to set include/library files about slang. My slang files are stored in
home directory (not system directory).
 It seems to have no option about it.

>> I thought that should still continue to work at this point [right,
>> Tom?].  But the logic of the code hase changed, it now checks for
>> HAVE_KEYPAD instead of using NO_KEYPAD directly.  This doesn't seem to
>> work correctly with (at least some of) the old "Makefile" targets any
>> more.
                                (snip)
 I see.

>> For now to compile successfully with slang, you might try to
>>
>> (a) remove the three lines quted above from
>>     WWW/Library/Implemetation/HTUtils.h, or
>> (b) add -DNO_KEYPAD to the target in Makefile, or
>> (c) just use `./configure --with-screen=slang', and then `make generic'.

 I selected (b). I can do it with '-DNO_TTYTYPE' flag.

 Thank you.

--
Nokubi Takatsugu
E-mail: address@hidden / address@hidden