Re: LYNX-DEV upgrade lynx_help files to html 3.2

From: Larry W. Virden, x2487
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV upgrade lynx_help files to html 3.2
Date: Fri, 2 May 1997 14:04:42 -0400

I know I am going to hate myself in the morning for this.

From: Foteos Macrides <address@hidden>
> 'h'elp which does not degrade gracefully for non-Lynx browsers.  Larry
> simply chewed away feathers from an eagle as if he were gnawing on
> grass. :) :)

I am sick to death of your potshots at me.  If you don't want my changes,
then feel free to ignore them.  If I've misspelled words, or incorrectly
coded code or doc, go right ahead and submit fixes.

I'm not on any of your hoity-toity standards groups.  The changes I
submitted follow the DTD of HTML 3.2, which is the verson of HTML
recommeded by the WWW consortium.  If you are offended by the direction
they've taken -take it up with them.  But get off my case!

;