LYNX-DEV More information on -get_data and -post_data options needeed

From: Yannick Cadin
Subject: LYNX-DEV More information on -get_data and -post_data options needeed
Date: Sun, 04 May 1997 01:29:24 +0200

Hello,

I'd appreciate to know where I can find information on how to use
-get_data and -post_data options.
I think I roughly understand what these options means but I don't
understand exactly how it's working.

I'm searching for a FAQ or anything else which contains detailed
explanations and examples.

Thanks for your help (and many thanks for Lynx).

Regards,

Yannick Cadin

--
               KOMMANDO