LYNX-DEV Re: canceling things: ctrl+G & ctrl+C

From: Hiram Lester, Jr.
Subject: LYNX-DEV Re: canceling things: ctrl+G & ctrl+C
Date: Sun, 4 May 1997 03:32:02 -0500 (CDT)

On Mon, 21 Apr 1997, Klaus Weide wrote:

> On Mon, 21 Apr 1997, JDD(Jeff) wrote:
>
> > So apparently ctrl+G was grabbed by both 'lynx' _and_ 'emacs'
> > (how?).
>
> [...]
>
> > Now, when I M-x, 'describe-key', Enter, C-x, C-c, I'm told:
> >                                              ^^^
> >
> > > C-x C-g is undefined
> >       ^^^
>
> You went to some effort to make a detailed bug report, but seem to
> have forgotten some important information: operating system and
> Lynx version.  Also whether Lynx is compiled with slang or (n)curses
> could be important.

I'm wondering if it might be VMS.  I've experienced strange behavior in
VMS when trying to ATTACH to a SPAWNed process (sort of like 'fg' in
unix).  It seems that at times both processes will receive keystrokes and
send output to the terminal... very disconcerting...  I never did figure
out a cure for it.