Re: LYNX-DEV install target in configure-created makefile

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV install target in configure-created makefile
Date: Sun, 4 May 1997 07:03:26 -0400 (EDT)

> One more oddity in the configure-created makefile was the duplication
> or the -c flag for install.  Is that intended, too?
>
>       installbin= /usr/bin/install -c -c -s -m 755
>       installdoc= /usr/bin/install -c -c -m 444
>                                       ^^
I missed that (sort of).  The autoconf script generates one "-c", and there's
one in the template.  However, the autoconf script does not always generate
a "-c" - so I left it in until I have a chance to figure out if there's an
install program that does not recognize "-c".  Repeating it doesn't hurt.

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden