LYNX-DEV upgrade to lynx2.7.1ac-0.20

From: Laura Eaves
Subject: LYNX-DEV upgrade to lynx2.7.1ac-0.20
Date: Sun, 4 May 1997 19:21:26 -0400 (EDT)

I just upgraded my patches to ac-0.20.
My web page is also updated, and there are new binaries.
See
        http://www.intac.com/~leaves/

I tried Fote's extended search command.
I searched for a string in a text entry field and it found it.
I also searched for a string in a non-selected option in a popup menu.
It landed on the menu field.  I then activated the menu and hit 'n', and
it found the option.
This is a nice feature.
(Of course, in hte case ofthe popup menu, you need to know what
you're searching for.)
--le

;
;