LYNX-DEV alternate mailer?

From: Mike Teague
Subject: LYNX-DEV alternate mailer?
Date: Mon, 5 May 1997 08:35:05 -0700 (PDT)

Is there a way to make lynx, whenever a mailto: link is selected, spawn
something other than the builtin mailer, which I dislike?

I already have an editor selected, I want to actually use pine as a
mailer though, so I get fcc's and can cc: people, etc. etc. etc.

Something to do 'pine address@hidden' is what I mean...

Mike Teague  -  address@hidden  -  http://www.triax.com/yngwie
  Home Recording, Libertarianism, Firearms and more at the WWW page
                       "I am not disgruntled"

;
;