LYNX-DEV Re: Web-readable list archives

From: Jeffrey Turner
Date: Mon, 5 May 1997 21:01:25 -0400 (EDT)

First, yes, they did receive permission from Jamal, the co-sponsor of this
list.  Their response stating so got bounced, so I'm passing that answer
along for them.

I liked most of the mailto: features on your prototype and want to
encourage as many subscribers to take a look for themselves as are even
vaguely curious about an archive of this list.  I will provide further
feedback off-line.

I also liked the search feature available at Roland's site.  Check them
both out.

;