LYNX-DEV bug with 123g

From: Laura Eaves
Subject: LYNX-DEV bug with 123g
Date: Tue, 6 May 1997 04:42:03 -0400 (EDT)

Try typing 123g where 123 is the last link on the screen.
Works fine; current link moves to that link.

Then hit down arrow to move to the next link.
Lynx moves to the next page (or the page containing the next link) but
puts the current link on a link somewhere in the middle of the page -- say 127
-- not on the top link of the page (which presumably is 124).

If I cursor down to link 123 on the original page, then hit down arrow,
it goes to link 124 as expected.

Try this on the lynx user's guide.

I noticed the last fotemods had a fix in LYMainLoop.c for 123g.
I picked it up, but it didn't change the above behavior.  (I've
never seen the behavior fote described in his mail that this fix
was supposed to correct.)
--le

;
;