LYNX-DEV Lynx for the Mac?

From: sdavid
Subject: LYNX-DEV Lynx for the Mac?
Date: Thu, 8 May 1997 10:43:15 -0400

Hi.

My dad has a Mac...  And he'd really like a cool content-oriented browser
like Lynx (the University gave him the Mac, he didn't ask for it... :-/ )

Has anyone compiled it for the mac?  (I'd try to tinker w/ it to compile
it for the Mac, but we have no C compilers on his Mac...)

All help appreciated,

Thanks,

Scott Gray
address@hidden