Re: LYNX-DEV Option Lists, AC-0.20, 386 Version

From: Wayne Buttles
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Option Lists, AC-0.20, 386 Version
Date: Thu, 8 May 1997 16:02:31 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 8 May 1997, Lloyd G. Rasmussen wrote:

> I finally had some time to try Lynx 2.7.1 AC 0.20, released by Wayne
> Buttles on May 5.  I wonder if this problem is in other AC 0.20
> versions as well.

[ description of popup lists not working deleted ]

Somewhere between 2.7ac-0.6 and 2.7.1ac-0.5 I lost the cursor keys in a
popup list.  I have been looking through the changes, but I just started
so I haven't gotten very far.  It is in both the W32 and 386 versions so I
am assuming that it is in the real code somewhere (although I could be
wrong).  By the way, the keypad cursor keys work for me, but then the
keypad enter does not (grrr).

I am looking into it, but I am also swamped with work and my brain
doesn't work very well when overloaded :-(

I am also unsure what to do about the foreign keyboard problem since I am
new at this international stuff.

Wayne

;
;