Re: LYNX-DEV selects don't work in lynx_w32

From: Wayne Buttles
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV selects don't work in lynx_w32
Date: Thu, 8 May 1997 23:31:56 -0400 (EDT)

> On Wed, 7 May 1997, Louis-David Mitterrand wrote:
>
> > After trying out the latest Lynx_w32 (5th may), I noticed that I can't
> > move inside a select field with the arrow keys. So I have to use the
> > '-popup' option. I tried http://altavista.digital.com page for testing.

OK, I found the cause for this.  I am not sure where to insert the fix
though because it looks like it shouldn't be singled out in my ports.  The
cause is the fact that we broke out the popup window so that it isn't
stdscr anymore and the current keypad() doesn't carry over to the
sub-window.  If I put keypad(form_window, TRUE); right under
scrollok(form_window, TRUE); then everything is A-OK.  So (Tom?) should I
leave it there and wrap it in an #if defined(HAVE_KEYPAD) or am I off base
on this one?

Wayne

;
;