LYNX-DEV that famous "Alert!: Unable to connect to remote host."

From: Nelson Henry Eric
Subject: LYNX-DEV that famous "Alert!: Unable to connect to remote host."
Date: Fri, 9 May 1997 17:14:09 +0900 (JST)

I'm getting that famous "Alert!: Unable to connect to remote host."
line whenever I try to connect to a remote host (local hosts okay).
I have -lresolv defined.  Code set is lynx-2.7.1RP+wb+ct-0.3, but
it also happens with lynx2.7.1ac-0.21.  This is on SunOS 5.5.1
Generic_103640-03 sun4m sparc; compiler is gcc-2.7.2.2.  I am not
absolutely sure, but I think my problems started when I updated to
bind-8.1.  If anyone out in lynx-dev land is experiencing or has
experienced similar problems I would greatly appreciate any advice.

__Henry
;
;