Re: LYNX-DEV Getting proxies to work

From: Alex Lyons A32/373-Winfrith Tel2368 FAX2508
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Getting proxies to work
Date: Fri, 9 May 97 14:03:02 BST

I have modified a version of lynx 2.7 to allow proxy authentication,
in order to get out through our company's firewall.  The mods are
quite simple, in files HTAABrow.c and HTTP.c of libwww.  Ordinary
access authentication is unaffected, and both types can operate
together.

Is anyone interested in these mods, or has the problem already been
solved?

Alex.
;
;