LYNX-DEV Lynx offline only

From: James E. LaBarre
Subject: LYNX-DEV Lynx offline only
Date: Sat, 10 May 1997 01:15:21 -0400

I need to find a Lynx-type browser for someone who is using DOS only (no
Windows), and is *not* online; he doesn't even have a modem.

I wanted to set him up with something that would let him look at our
club's web pages even though he's not online.

It would also be helpful if there were some sort of freeware DOS browser
that I could put on a diskette for people to look at our site with in
case they also are not online.
;
;