Re: LYNX-DEV Re: mkstemp source

From: Jonathan Sergent
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Re: mkstemp source
Date: Sat, 10 May 1997 10:00:14 EST

 ] Thanks for posting the modified version of mkstemp.  If you don't mind,
 ] I've a few trivial changes to propose.

Nope.  Thanks.  I was a bit asleep when I posted it but I wanted to
since I had gone to the trouble (not much, it came through at 60K/sec)
of downloading glibc.

I agree with all the changes you posted; I think LYmaketemp would be a
good name for it, and I'll look at the static const business.  I don't
quite grasp what a static const is, though.

It might go away if you ANSI-fied the thing.

--jss.
;
;