Re: LYNX-DEV How to fill up the forms off-line?

From: Al Gilman
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV How to fill up the forms off-line?
Date: Sat, 10 May 1997 16:40:10 -0400 (EDT)

Mykola,

I understand what you want to do.  Unfortunately, I have to
inform you that that is not how the World Wide Web is set up to
operate.

You can claim your right to be a dumb user.  But that means that
you fill out forms online.

You can fill out the forms offline. But that means you accept
responsibility for learning how the Web and the advanced features
of Lynx work.  It's not that much work to use '\' to view the
source of the form and use '/' to search for METHOD in the form
and in the HTML specs.  If you want to fill it out offline, you
have to know what you are doing.  Lynx doesn't know from your PC.

You don't get to be spoon fed and work offline from Lynx, both.

--
Al Gilman