Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx for the Mac?

From: Subir Grewal
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx for the Mac?
Date: Sat, 10 May 1997 19:41:54 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 8 May 1997, Mike Brown wrote:

:> Has anyone compiled it for the mac?
:
:Someone is working on a Mac port of Lynx right now.
:
:Is it to a point yet where we can see it?

Olivier's port is at Alpha4/5 right now.  Both PowerPC and M68K versions
are available.  A public beta version is to be expected very soon (as soon
as some additional features are added and tested).  The Alpha4 (which is
what I use on my Quadra) is quite robust.

address@hidden  *  Lynx 2.7.1  *  PGP  *  http://www.crl.com/~subir/
Cynic, n.:
        A blackguard whose faulty vision sees things as they are, not
as they ought to be.  Hence the custom among the Scythians of plucking
out a cynic's eyes to improve his vision.

;
;