LYNX-DEV two suggestions submitted

From: Bela Lubkin
Subject: LYNX-DEV two suggestions submitted
Date: Sun, 11 May 1997 00:23:30 -0700

I have just submitted two suggestions to the "todo" list:

  1. Expand the "123" prefix behavior to a wider range of motion
     commands, e.g. "123[tab]" would be taken as "move forward 123
     selectable fields".

  2. Allow command-line toggles to be given as absolute values.
     Toggles such as "-show_cursor" mean "toggle the show_cursor flag
     vs. what's in the lynx.cfg I am using".  If the system
     administrator changes lynx.cfg, the user who was overriding it
     suddenly gets the opposite behavior.  Add the ability to say
     "-show_cursor+" and "-show_cursor-", to turn the flag *on* or *off*
     regardless of what's in lynx.cfg.

>Bela<
;
;