Re: LYNX-DEV Questions About Lynx

From: Al Gilman
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Questions About Lynx
Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 10:54:08 -0400 (EDT)

  From: Angela Griffith <address@hidden>

  First, I'm trying to run lynx 2.7 for the 386, and I'm also runing the dpmi
  prg with it.  Anyway, everytime I try to connect to a website, I get the
  message, "unable to connect to remote host."  Can someone give me some
  possible solutions?

For 386 hosting you will probably want the development version.  Consult
the URL cited below.

  Also, where do I go to get the latest updates for lynx?  The latest version
  that I have is 2.7.  Is there a website to go to for updates?  Thanks in
  advance.

Be sure to bookmark http://lynx.browser.org/
You may wish to set bookmarks at more specific sites but you should always
have this link handy as it leads to all the rest.

--
Al Gilman
;