LYNX-DEV Using Pine as SYSTEM-MAIL

From: Da Jungle Maniac !!!
Subject: LYNX-DEV Using Pine as SYSTEM-MAIL
Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 20:17:16 +0100 (GDT)

        Hello! I have a little problem using mailto: with lynx.

        Our server hasn't mail-to-outside service, so we can't use the

        system 'mail' command to do this.

        However,we can use Pine, as Pine uses another server to make the

        mail operation, but Pine command-line sintax is not like /bin/mail

        one.

        I know that the changes have to be made to LYMail.c file, but I

        think that's a bit difficult for me, as the file is a little complex.

        Please, tell me the basic changes to do to this file, in order

        to use the mailto: from lynx.

                                                Thanks.

                                                        -= FrEdY =-
                                                      address@hidden