Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx and braille

From: derosa
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx and braille
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 00:13:33 +1300

On 1997-05-13 address@hidden said:
 ly>For the benefit of enlightening those of us who are multi-sense
 ly>deprived (otherwise known as sighted), could someone describe for
 ly>us how one uses lynx and braille?

I am a italian blind person and I am using since about two hears first lynx for
linux system and now lynx for dos system also. I am equiped with a braille
device that is piloted from a hardware card; but in my work I often use others
braille lines and voice synthesizers.

 ly>Is there somehow a Braille
 ly>'screen' that one can use with cursor positioning, etc.?

For blind people using braille lines, the use of system cursor from the
applications makes more simple its tracking than the definition of a sort of
screen attribute (colour).
Best regards to all members and developers of lynx.
P.S.: don't forget the blind persons; thanks to your precious work they can
now access to the "NET.
thank you again.

;
;