Re: LYNX-DEV http://www.slcc.edu/lynx/html/todo-list.html#mail spoiled

From: Jim Spath (Webmaster Jim)
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV http://www.slcc.edu/lynx/html/todo-list.html#mail spoiled
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 07:54:33 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 14 May 1997, pablo wrote:

> I have spoiled page http://www.slc.edu/lynx/html/todo-list.html at
> then point #mail. I placed code HTML in the mail (<BLINK> <B> etc..).
> Somebody could fix it eliminating the coment.
> So sorry and thanks. The NOVICE ...

Thanks for letting me know.  You can include html in the to-do
requests in order to add live references.  However, if you are
trying to quote something, you should embed the appropriate
tags (e.g., instead of typing <em>, type &lt;em&gt;).

------
Marvin the Paranoid Android says:
You realise whilst I was doing that I also calculated the number
of oxygen atoms within a radius of ten light years of here?
But I don't expect anyone to appreciate me for it.

;
;