Re: LYNX-DEV https/ssl question

From: Al Gilman
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV https/ssl question
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 11:59:58 -0400 (EDT)

  From: Doug Kaufman <address@hidden>

  I sent Laura private email on how I got eassl configured to work for me.
  This seemed like too much to post to the list.

Would you be willing to bounce a copy of that email to the archive?
I am sure that your message plugs a hole in the Lynx bookshelf that
more people than Laura need.  You can use

Cc: address@hidden

on your mail if you are diffident about flooding the subscribers' inboxes.

[I am asking you to _bounce the existing reply_ so that what goes
to the archive will maybe contain the in-reply-to header that
can get it threaded right...]

--
Al Gilman

;