LYNX-DEV BSD makefile support 2

From: Michael Sokolov
Subject: LYNX-DEV BSD makefile support 2
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 16:35:36 -0400 (EDT)

   T. E. Dickey <address@hidden> writes:
>this is already fixed in the development version (thanks anyway)
   NO! Apparently you haven't read my message carefully enough. The problem
persists in the latest version posted on the Lynx WWW site, lynx-2.7.1ac-
0.17.zip. And I know that this could not have been fixed already, since
there aren't too many loyal BSD users left (especially after FreeBSD and
NetBSD are excluded, if you read my message carefully enough), so I
strongly doubt that someone else could have reported this.
   Please read my last message more carefully. If lynx-2.7.1ac-0.17.zip
isn't the latest developmental version, please post the right one on the
WWW site.

   Sincerely,
   Michael Sokolov
   Phone: 216-646-1864