Re: LYNX-DEV BSD makefile support 2

From: Laura Eaves
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV BSD makefile support 2
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 21:49:00 -0400 (EDT)

> Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 16:35:36 -0400 (EDT)
> From: address@hidden (Michael Sokolov)
>    Please read my last message more carefully. If lynx-2.7.1ac-0.17.zip
> isn't the latest developmental version, please post the right one on the
> WWW site.

I recently sent a comment to the owner of http://lynx.browser.org/
that link 3 (purportedly pointing to the latest devel code) actually
points to a dir containing only old files.  (It also mentions Win32/DOS386/DJGPP
code, which aren't there, or aren't clearly labelled.)
I got a response saying it would be changed, but (as of this evening) it's
still pointing to the old dir.
Thought I'd mention it.
--le

;