Re: LYNX-DEV RP merge??

From: Nelson Henry Eric
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV RP merge??
Date: Thu, 15 May 1997 11:27:40 +0900 (JST)

> > ok (on my list - this week is going to a merge of RP's stuff)
>
> !!!yay!!!

Ditto.  (, but with some reservations.)

> Does this mean that the "main line" of the ongoing development version
> is going to include RP styles?

If true, it will indeed be nice.  The problems of (I think) background
or possibly non-color attributes (bold, blink) carrying over to other
tags when they should stop, sudden changes in color with the beginning
of a new page, and the status line (or cursor?) attributes remaining
after exiting Lynx (and requiring executing stty to return to the
original settings) need to be debugged.  Maybe if more people would
try the code this will become a reality.

> Grand Reunification Lives!  ;-}

You said it!

__Henry
;