LYNX-DEV Changing mailmsg() and reply_by_mail() in LYMail.c to use Pine

From: Da Jungle Maniac !!!
Subject: LYNX-DEV Changing mailmsg() and reply_by_mail() in LYMail.c to use Pine as mailer.
Date: Thu, 15 May 1997 16:07:31 +0100 (GDT)

        Hello! I sent an email two days about this subject, but I was

        unable to do these changes by myself.

        Is anybody capable of help me with these functions in order to

        use Pine as Lynx default mailer?  please!!!

        Right now, we can't use mailto: links until we "repair" this file.

        Please, help me!

                                                Thanks.

                                                        Email to:
                                                       -= FrEdY =-